Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions - who can resist em?


Not me that's for sure!!   And because I have such a huge fear of failure I made sure that I chose ones that I have complete control over...as long as I work hard they are all achievable!  Here they are:
  1. listen more & talk less
  2. run 500 miles
  3. do a 5k/10k every month
  4. train for and complete a 10k
  5. and a half marathon
  6. ride a Century
  7. take one FABULOUS trip (Vermont)
  8. journal the entire year
  9. spend less, save more
  10. work at living simply
Today is Sunday, ending the first week of the new year and I'm happy and proud to say that I am right no track to a good year.  I've ran 3 days this week doing a 10k training plan to prepare for a 10k March 15th- the Coaster Run at Knott's.  So I've got 8 miles down and 492 to go... Saturday we are running a 5k and I've journaled every day so far!  

Because 2008 was such an exhausting and challenging year, the hardest by far, I am counting on the strength I gained from that year to carry me thru this year.   I am so very grateful that I have a wonderful home, very near to my parents and Makenna's school and am looking forward to a great year!  Happy 2009!! xoxo

No comments: