Friday, February 6, 2009

rain rain go away....

Funny how a little rain can mess up a perfectly good ride... Michelle and I are supposed to ride 30 miles tomorrow in our own feeble attempt at getting ready to ride our first Century next weekend... who needs training (smart people)? We tried to get a 30 mile ride in a few weeks ago and got rained out and it's raining now and supposed to rain all day tomorrow which means we will need to ride on Sunday which would be fine except I'm supposed to run 5 miles on sunday? I'm in week 6 of my 8 week 10k training, luckily if I have to repeat a week or two I have given myself plenty of time before the 10k which is March 15th so I will be ok.

I'm still running 3-4 days a week and increasing my mileage on my weekend runs and I think I'm at about 44 miles into my 500 mile goal for this year, it doesn't sound like much right now but I'm hoping once my mileage increases it'll start balancing out, but it is only February so I'm not too worried. I have also been journaling every single day.

Work still sucks and seems to get worse from day to day but I know I'm lucky to have a job so I'm trying my very best to be grateful and not resentful, I'll keep trying...

No comments: