Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 for 2

Woot Woot! I'm on a roll.... ain't no stopping me now... I was expecting a not so good run today since I ran Sunday evening and had such an awesome run.  But I took off, thought I'd do an easy 2 miles since I ran 3.2 on Sunday and I have a 5k Thursday morning I didn't want to push it....I really want to break my PR of 36:02 on Thursday.  Anyway I went out and did my usual loop but threw in a little zig zag across a couple blocks and added a half mile to my run so ended up with 2.5 and felt really good.  I'm so excited because the shins felt good and I felt good.  I'll be really excited too since this is the first week I've actually gotten 3 fairly long runs in... (well for me they are long... )  If I can keep this up for a couple more weeks I'm going to start adding distance to work up to the 4 mile mark...there are some trail runs Michelle and I are going to do after the first of the year and they are 4 miles...  Todays run was once again in the evening...  my coughing is worse in the morning so on Thursday I'm going to have to get up really early, take some meds and hit the trail...   well gotta go, time for The Biggest Loser!
ciao!

No comments: